Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vildeburg & the Lands of Qaarra

Just a quick post today to let you know that this week might be somewhat light on posts.

Here's why:


Yes, I'm about to embark on my first CSW summer campaingn for SoBH. You should check it out. Pat has put together a really nice, fluffy background that is very much in my wheelhouse. The only thing is that means I've got six more riders to paint for my warband in the space of two evenings. So blogging might fall back a little bit.

Above is a map that I drew of the Lands of Qaarra, as devised by Pat. I couldn't resist trying my hand at it, especially after I spent some time reading the tutorials section of the fantasticmaps blog.

I'll try and post at least once more this week, but no promises. But after this week? Well, there will be some kick-ass new characters for my campaign warband that I'm really excited to show off, as well as several exciting battle reports, I'm sure.

In the meantime, feel free to post your thoughts in the comments box located South by Southwest. Don't get lost.

N
/\
W<   0    >E 
\/
S


No comments :

Post a Comment